Rochester Family Law Attorney
Respected attorney Alan L. Offen is immersed in New York family law and devoted to helping people deal with stressful legal problems. From developing a solid action plan for your divorce to obtaining modification of an order years afterward, our law offices provide a dependable resource. We invite you to contact us today for a consultation focused on your needs.
A Wealth of Experience and Skills That Work for You
- Decades of experience resolving a full range of family law issues
- Rapport with other attorneys and court officials who trust your lawyer's integrity
- Knowledge of statutes and evolving case law
- Strong negotiation by a lawyer who takes the time to understand your needs and goals
- Honesty and clarity in helping you make the best possible decisions
These qualities are especially critical if you become involved in a dispute on important issues such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support or spousal maintenance
- Property division, including the distribution of retirement accounts and pension funds, or of sizable, complex assets in your high net worth divorce
Capably Representing Your Personal, Family and Financial Needs
Our law offices also provide important family law services you may need before marriage, outside marriage or years after your divorce. We help couples develop legally sound prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. We draft separation agreements to address specific objectives.
In domestic violence cases, we take decisive action to protect your family and your rights. We also handle post-divorce modifications and enforcement of orders, stepparent adoptions, and paternity matters.
The Straight Talk and Informed Counsel You Need
People rely on Alan L. Offen not only for his decades of experience in Rochester-area family law, but also for his integrity. He will empathize with your perspective, but will not create false hopes or unrealistic expectations. Like a good doctor, his main objective is to identify and address problems to help restore your well-being.
For personal attention from a deeply experienced family law attorney, please call or send us an e-mail today.